Please note CVE Radar is still in pre-alpha state so many bugs, unfinished features, strange behavior or look will be experienced.
Monitor IT security vulnerabilities
Why CVE Radar Exists
Why to Monitor
More than 300 vulnerabilities reported weekly during last months
More than 130.000 vulnerabilities reported in previous 5 years
More than 160.000 vulnerabilities reported since 2005
There are more than 660.000 different vulnerable versions of SW and HW products
Impacts of cyberattack on companies and institutions:
- Financial losses
- Interruption of operation - loss of productivity
- Damaged reputation and loss of trust
- Legal liability and liability for leaked data and related damages
- Problems with securing and restoring business continuity
- Simple and fast creation of granular filters based on HW & SW that is used in company’s environment.
- Marking vulnerabilities as relevant
- Defining own severity
Exports, Notifications and Reports
- Exporting lists of vulnerabilities or vulnerability details
- Schedule notifications based on vulnerability severity for different types of HW & SW and send them to different recipients
- Logs from management activities in CVE monitor
- Logs and reports from operation activities (reports and notifications, CVE evaluations)
- Option to send queries directly from own systems.
Database of Vulnerabilities
CVE Radar is database of information security vulnerabilities with ergonomic web user interface for quick and easy identification of security risks that may affect your personal or work equipment.
Thousands of SW and HW products
CVE Radar's database covers wide range or devices and IT applications you use wear, drive, use at home, in your work, while communicating with government offices and all other activities of your every day.
Easy to use
CVE Radar simplifies life of security specialists during daily operations or consulting missions.
CVE Radar uses data from publicly available sources, mainly National Vulnerability Database at nvd.nist.gov.
Typical Usage Workflow
We do care about information security and we know what does mean to monitor information secuerity vulnerabilities on daily basis on enterprise level. We needed a tool to reduce manual daily work and simplify security vulnerabilities monitoring process. And the tool is CVE Radar.
CVE Radar s.r.o. is 100% owned by 3Key Company s.r.o..
|Name||CVE Radar s.r.o.|
|Street||Nad úpadem 299/48|
|Postal code||149 00|
Any questions or problems? Let us know.